The RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation) concerning security on computer networks aims to ensure the protection of personal data of European citizens; such as employees, customers, suppliers, prospects...
Personal data is any information relating to a natural person, whether identified or identifiable, directly or indirectly.
Groupe CB is doing everything in its power to comply with these European regulations, the ultimate aim of which is to protect the privacy of all visitors to its website, in its capacity as Data Controller and in close collaboration with its Data Protection Officer.
- the collection of your personal data;
- the processing of your personal data;
- measures to protect your personal data;
- your rights regarding your personal data;
1. Collection of personal data
Groupe CB collects your personal data via :
- the medium you use to browse its Site;
- the various forms you fill in on its Site;
- the time you spend browsing its Site.
More specifically, this collection is generated by cookies.
These cookies can be :
- issued by the Groupe CB site, which enables it to recognize your browsing device;
- issued by third parties, by sharing content on the Groupe CB site; such as social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.).
Groupe CB would like to draw your attention to the fact that registering a cookie is your own personal choice. You are free to set and configure cookies as you see fit. Groupe CB cannot be held responsible for your choice of cookie settings. This is why we strongly recommend that you read the privacy policies of the various third-party sites on which you accept cookies.
2. Processing personal data
Groupe CB processes your personal data, such as a surname, first name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc., for the following purposes: :
- to process your various requests for information;
- to enable you to keep up to date with Groupe CB news;
All by Groupe CB staff or authorized subcontractors.
2.2 Retention period for personal data
Groupe CB will keep your personal data for twelve (12) months. This data will be deleted at the end of the retention period. However, your personal data will be deleted before this period if you request deletion.
2.3 Recipients of personal data
The personal data collected by Groupe CB will be transmitted to the following recipients in order to ensure optimal processing:
- Employees of the Groupe CB departments concerned;
- Subcontracting partners concerned by the processing.
3. Protective measures
Groupe CB makes every effort to ensure the protection of your personal data against any breach thereof. Groupe CB employees who may have access to your personal data have undertaken, as part of their duties, to process it in accordance with the rules arising from the RGPD. Any breach or drift may be dealt with in accordance with our internal personal data breach notification procedure. You can escalate the information by filling in the form below:
4. Rights to personal data
In accordance with Articles 15 to 21 of the RGPD, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, port and object to your personal data. You can exercise this right by sending your request by post or e-mail to the following addresses:
Groupe CB - DPO - 26 avenue de l'Europe - 62250 LEULINGHEN-BERNES
In any case, Groupe CB cannot be held responsible:
- the processing of erroneous personal data on your part;
- failure to comply with your obligations under the RGPD.
6. Applicable legislation